Applicants must meet our minimum requirements set out below:
- A degree at 2.2 or above.
- GCSE English, Mathematics and Science at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of the Professional Skills tests for literacy and numeracy. Please click here for guidance and information to help you pass the Numeracy Skills Test. It includes articles such as:
- 5 Top Tips to Help you Pass the Numeracy Skills Test
- Is this the Hardest Question on the Numeracy Skills Test?
- Cumulative Frequency Graphs Explained
Successful Applicants must:
- Meet the 'national requirements' (degree, GCSEs, DBS check, health clearance).
- Have good subject knowledge at degree level.
- Have some subject curriculum knowledge.
- Have recent experience in a school or schools or other relevant experience.